My favorite piece of technologhy



Hi everybody, today I'm going to present you my blackie camera.  I use this camera to take pictures to people, landscape, sport, or protets. It is always with me. This piece of technology is more than a piece of plastic or metal, it is a object  that allow me frezee the moments and enjoy more my life.

This was a reward for my effort during 4 holidays working hard. But, I had many cameras since 2014  but I changed them for this Sony, the other was Nikon cameras. It is simple to use when you know it, I had to read so much about it before I have one, but practice is the key to take good photos. I like to go out and shot, also I like to travel and save moments that I live with my family. 
Actually, I'm not using the camera because now I'm studying in the university and I spend much time in homeworks or studying for tests, so there is not time to go out. I spend around 5 hours when I take pics. 
I think my life without my camera would be bored, because it makes me enjoy, meet, and live amazing moments. The photography is a fundamental part of my life. 

















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 - My autobiography

My favorite festivity

My Blogging Experience