My Blogging Experience



My blogging experience was very interesting and an amazing way to improve my writing skill and vocabulary. I liked write about things about me and my abilitties, I think for learn english is necesary write, read or listen things about our experiencia like students or about us: habilitties, hobbies, life experience, and more. It is the perfect way to motivate. To be honest, I think the format is perfect, I would´t like to  include nothing, because every blogs was funny and especific. 
But personaly I would like to write about photography or art, and sports, but these are for person who likes it. When this classes started I thought that I could't write any blog, because I did't know that it was about me. Gramatical area was the most difficult factor, I failed in every post, I hope improve the next semester. 
So, Blogger, as web is very easy to use and understand, like a office word, and the perfil is nice. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 - My autobiography

My favorite festivity