Post 2



Hi. I'm going to talk you about my study life👇.
When I was a little child I dreamed off becoming in a vet, because I love dogs and many animals, but when I grew up my dreams about studies changed totally. Not because I stop keeping love the animals. So,  I liked to play as a constructor or engineer fixed my toys or electronic things. Finally, I studied and I am studying Journalism...How?😱
Like many people when They are in the last year of high school I did not know what I wanted to do in my future, my dreams were no longer my dreams, and I had to decide quickly. Journalism was my unique options when I ended the high school, because it was the career I thought made me know new things and know the world. Also, I liked the photography and I thought it was a good oportunity to practice and make photojournalism.💪
The career is good, I like it, not completely, but I know when I finish the university I could make more photojournalism or write some books, I need to learn more things yet. But the aspects I don't like are the theory subjects, I hate them.😝 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 - My autobiography

My favorite festivity

My Blogging Experience