A Photograph I like


Hi, this is the photograph that I chose. It was taken by my girlfriend, but I compose and think the image previously. That day we went to the beach only for this image, we took around 20 photograph, and finally I had to use photoshop because the waves and my posture (yes, I'm the guy) were not perfect like I wanted. I think was in february, but the weather was very cold. 

I like it because I thought this image before it was taken, also the moment and the day were appropriate and my girlfriend helped me to create. The concept is "the freedom of the human", I represent the concept with the minimal style, because it allows me to use the environment and show the ocean, sand and a subject walking, everything to the same time and with other perspective. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 - My autobiography

My favorite festivity

My Blogging Experience