An expert on your field



Conversaciones con James Nachtwey
James Natchway is a great war photographer and I know him beacause I like the photojournalism. He was born in 14th of march on 1948 in Syracuse, NY. He studied Art history and political science, but he decided become to photographer when he watched the pictures of the Vietnam war and of afro americans Movement for civil rights. His first job like photographer was in North Ireland during the hunger strike. After that, he dedicated his life to photograph conclicts, war and others situatons. I like his work because he have a vision about the image and he know what to do when take the camera and go to a country like Afghanistan. He shows the reality and its horrors for people react. That is very important when someone take a picture of this type, is not simple like press the button, is about view the moment and know if that moment can say "look how is the world".  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 - My autobiography

My favorite festivity

My Blogging Experience