Post 1 - My autobiography

Hello everyone. This is my first post of the semester and I want to introduce part of my life. Well, my name is Junior Vásquez Castillo and I was born in the V region, specifically in San Antonio province. In 1998 my parents arrived in Chile from Perú when my older brother was a 1 year old baby. Next year I was born. To be honest, my parents didn't want a baby because it was their first year in a country that they didn't know 😥. 

But the 23th of august I was already in this world. Now I am 19 years old and they love me, and I have 2 brothers: Neyser and Ángel💕. Nowadays, I'm studying at the Universidad de Chile of Santiago while my mom and my dad are in Algarrobo with my little brother. My older brother, Neyser, is in Quilpue with his girldfriend and daughter. 

I decided to study Journalism because I like to take pictures in my free time, and it becomes my passion and  I want to do Photojournalism and make essays or reports with images, also I would like to write a book 💪. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite festivity

My Blogging Experience